The most effective and safety way to optimize your print systems
Some companies spend about 3% of their budget to cover the costs generated by printing and document production. Is this sustainable?
Studies and real experiences suggest that a proactive and centralized management in this area can generate savings of up to 40%.
4 advantages of managed printing
- Consumption report by equipment / users.
- Improves the use of consumables.
- It allows to apply norms and policies of impression.
- Reduces investment in printers.
- Decreases daily internal time and effort.
- Simplifies print management and control processes.
- Establishes a single point of contact facilitating the management of the service.
- Eliminates non-productive tasks associated with maintenance.
- Reduces power consumption.
- Contributes to the reduction of CO2 emissions in the atmosphere.
- Reduces paper consumption Ergo reduces tree felling.
- Enables control access policies (user authentication).
- It allows data encryption (confidential information).
- Security at different levels.
- High availability, in case of fall will allow to continue printing.